Google uses a 4 Level Orkut login which makes it difficult to hack Orkut using brute force attack. Hence it’s almost impossible to use the brute force approach to hack Orkut account. Before we discuss how to hack Orkut lets take a look into the 4 level secure login feature of Orkut account.
First Level - Security-SSL or 128 bit secured connection
Second Level - Orkut account checks for cookie in the sytem of user
Third Level - Orkut provides a redirection to the entered User information
Fourth Level - Orkut doesn’t use conventional php/aspx/asp coding. So it is impossible to hack Orkut using input validation attack!!!
It is not an easy task to hack Orkut by breaking this security! However still some people manages to get access to other’s Orkut accounts. The question concerned is How they do it? Many of them just use simple tricks that fool users and then they themself leak out their password. Here are some points you need to take care of, to protect your Orkut account being hacked.
Ways to Hack Orkut Account
1. Using Keyloggers is one of the Easiest Way to Hack Orkut password. Keylogger programs can spy on what the user types from the keyboard. If you think that you can just uninstall such programs, you are wrong as they are completely hidden.
A keylogger, sometimes called a keystroke logger, key logger, or system monitor, is a hardware device or small program that monitors each keystroke a user types on a specific computer’s keyboard. Keylogger is the easiest way to hack an Orkut account.
A keylogger program is widely available on the Internet. Some of the best ones are listed below
A detailed information on Keylogger Hack can be found in my post Hacking an Email Account.
2. Phishing Attack is the most popular way of hacking/stealing other’s password. This attact works by using fake login pages to fool innocent Orkut users to enter their Orkut username and password in these fake login pages instead of the real ones. When the users land on these page they enter their Orkut username and password thinking it to be the real page but actually it is other way round. It submits all the entered details to the creator of the fake login page. In this way it’s obvious for many people to lose their Orkut account password.
3. Orkut New Features: Some sites on internet may claim to offer many additional features for Orkut users. Also these sites will offer a login page from their own website and force users to login to their Orkut account from this page itself inorder to gain access to the additional features. In fact these sites are acam and they take away your password when you enter your Orkut username and password on their pages. This is similar to that of phishing attack.
4. Community Links: Many times you are provided with a link to a community in a scrap. Read the link carefully, It may be something like http://www.okrut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=22910233 OKRUT not ORKUT. This is definitely a trap created by the hacker to hack your Orkut password. Clicking on this link will take you to a fake login page and there you loose up your password.
6. Primary mail address: If by some means a hacker came to know the password of your Yahoo mail or Gmail, which users normally keeps as their primary mail address in their Orkut account, then hacker can hack Orkut account by simply using USER ID and clicking on ‘forget password’. This way Google will send link to the already hacked primary email ID to change the password of the Orkut account. Hence the email hacker will change your Orkut account’s password. Hence your, Orkut account is hacked too.
So a better thing would be to keep a very unknown or useless email ID of yours as primary email id so that if the hacker clicks on ‘Forgot password’ the password changing link goes to an unknown email id i.e. not known to the hacker. Hence your Orkut account saved.
So, I hope that this post not only teaches you to hack Orkut account but also to hack protect your Orkut account.